Matching Colors in Nature with your Kids
Let’s make a fun matching game for your next nature walk!
Get ready to find:
- Glue stick
- Laminating sheet
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Cut a rectangle shape out of cardboard. Cut a hole in the middle so it’s a frame.
- Glue white paper onto the cardboard frame.
- Use markers to draw colorful shapes and designs inside the frame. Make them look like flowers and leaves you might see outside.
- Cut a piece of laminating plastic to fit over your cardboard frame. This will protect your game.
- When you go for a walk, look for matching colors from nature to place on your game. See if you can find petals, leaves, berries, or anything else that matches the colors you drew!
It’s a fun matching game you made yourself for your next nature adventure!