Our Fun Paper Itsy Bitsy Spider Characters
Are you looking for a fun and easy craft activity for your kids? Look no further!
Making paper or cardboard animals is a fun and easy craft activity that can be enjoyed by children of all ages. It’s an excellent way to get into the world of nature and learn about different animals.
There are many ways to make paper or cardboard animals. You can use cardstock, scissors, glue, and templates to create fun animal crafts with paper. You can also use cardboard boxes to make whimsical cardboard animals with brightly coloured patterns. Children will enjoy painting these animals with different colours and patterns and using their imagination to create their own unique designs.
Making paper or cardboard animals is not only fun but also educational. It can help children learn about different animals and their habitats. It can also help them develop their creativity and imagination. So why not try making some paper or cardboard animals, just follow our steps below to get started!
What you’ll need:
- White card stock (for printing)
- Black card stock
- Paint or colouring pens
- Paper straw
- Glue stick
- Cut out rectangle strips of paper to fit cardboard rolls.
- Cut out a sun from yellow paper.
- Allow the children to decorate the character faces.
- Cut black chenille stems in half to make 8 legs for the spider.
- Use the characters while singing “The Itsy Bitsy Spider” song and reading “The Itsy Bitsy Spider” book.